Like good health and youth, most of us take a thick head of hair for granted – that is, until it is gone. For many people, the procedure of hair transplant in Punjabi Bagh, Paschim Vihar can help bring back the appearance of a full – or at least a fuller – head of hair.
Zenith Skin Clinic is equipped with modern technology and operated by best skin doctor in Punjabi Bagh, Dr Vijay Singhal.
Hair follicles are typically transplanted using one of these two techniques:
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation (FUT): Hair units are removed from a donor strip that has been excised from the donor area.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Individual hair units are removed directly from the donor area by a micro-punch individually, follicle by follicle, and transplanted to thinning areas.
Since each man’s hair loss is different, a single surgical treatment method may not be right for each transplant patient.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Follicular Unit Extraction is a newer hair transplant method in which individual hair follicles are transplanted to a thinning or balding area from a donor site, an area of denser hair growth typically located on the back or side of the head using micro punches to remove individual follicles. While FUE hair restoration gives some patients permanent, natural-looking results that are not available with many other methods.
There are several advantages of the FUE hair transplant in Punjabi Bagh, Paschim Vihar such as:
- No visible scars
- The patient can wear a short hair style after the hair transplant in Paschim Vihar
- Swift recovery and short healing time due to a minimal invasive extraction of single units
- No numbness around the donor-area
- No reduction in skin elasticity
- No unnecessary discomfort
Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation (FUT)
this is also called as STRIP method. in this a long strip usually 20cm long and 1.5cm width is excised from the donor area. this method gives a long linear scar at the back donor site so this method is not preferred now a days for hair transplant in Punjabi Bagh.
Most men choose the Microscopic Follicular Unit extraction procedure because it offers:
- More natural-looking results. newest technology to help patients achieve much more natural looking results than older outdated procedures.
- Superior coverage. It allow us to maximize graft yields, ensuring more coverage and better hair transplant results.
- Hair transplant success rates of more than 95%. Unlike other processes, nearly all of the transplanted follicles remain viable and are able to take root in order to grow healthy hair after being transplanted.