Dr. Aparna Singhal, B.D.S., M.D.S. is aProsthodontics and a certified implantologist. She completed her BDS from Government Dental College, Rohtak in 2006 and secured Gold Medal in Pharmacology.To improve her skills in dentistry, she did MDS in Prosthodontics from M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala in 2011. She has trained extensively in immediate implantology, bone grafting, sinus lift and ridge expansion. Dr.Aparna is a practitioner of multiple dental implant systems and she specialises in immediate implantology, smile designing and full mouth rehabilitation.
She is also Consultant Implantologist at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi.One of the main factors in the success of Dr.Aparna is that she follows and propagates a unique method of practice which is a combination of Technology, Presence of Specialist Doctors and Affordability. She has that uncanny ability to visualize the need to bring Modern Dentistry to the common man, an effort which has brought in results for everyone to see.
Research Papers Published
- “Oral surgery in pregnant patient” in IDA Times 2007
- “Resorbable plates, a review” in clinical dentistry September 2008
- “Method to establish lost occlusal plane by Broadrickocclusal plane analyzer” in Canadian journal of restorative dentistry and Prosthodontics2011.
Other academic activities –
- Certificate workshop by Clear path clear aligners2014
- Prosthetic workshop by nobelbiocare 2013
- Nobel Fellow course by Nobel Biocare 2012.
- Oral Implantology – for beginners and experienced implantologists, by Dr. Porus turner, Famdent 2011
- Hands on Integrated Endodontics Course by Dr. Anish Nawre, G Code Academy,2011
- Hands on course on veneers by Dr. Rajiv Vema, G CODE Academy,2011
- Paper presentation on – Management of medically compromised patients in Prosthodontics.
- Poster presentation on- Rapid prototyping, believe it & achieve it, IPS 2009
- Preconference couse on Implantology simplified, IPS 2009.
- Preconference course on Maxillofacial prosthetics, IPS conference 2008
- Preconference course on Contemporary fixed prosthetics, IPS conference 2008