Like better health and youth, most people take a thick head of hair without any consideration — that’s, till it’s gone. For few people, hair transplant procedures could facilitate bring back the looks of a full — or a minimum of a fuller — head of hair.
Hair follicles are generally transplanted by using one of these two techniques:
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplant (FUT): In this procedure, Hair units are pluck from a donor strip that has been excised from the donor space.
- Follicular Unit Extraction Hair Transplant (FUE): In this procedure, Individual hair units are removed directly from the donor space by a micro-punch separately, follicle by follicle, and transplanted to less hair areas.
Since every man’s hair loss is completely different, a single surgical treatment technique might not be right for every transplant patient. The two gold standard procedure practiced at Zenith Skin & Dental Clinic are elaborate here, together with general tips for determining that which one could be right for you.
Follicular Unit Hair Transplant (FUT)
The Follicular Unit Hair transplant technique is the industry gold standard, mostly considered to be the more effective technique of hair transplantation. Different hair transplant procedures are typically prepared using the naked eye or low-level magnification loupes, which can increase the probability of harm to hair follicles. Instead, this method uses the latest up-to-date technology, as well as high-resolution stereo microscopes. The result is a a lot of natural look that merely isn’t attainable with older technique.
Most men select the Microscopic follicular Unit Transplant procedure because it offers:
- More natural-looking results. Zenith Skin, Hair & Dental Centre uses the latest technology to assist patients attain much more natural looking results than older out-of-date procedures.
- Superior coverage. It enable us to maximise graft yields, ensuring a lot of coverage and best hair transplant results.
- Hair transplant success rates of more than 95%. Unlike different processes, nearly all of the transplanted follicles stay viable and are able to take root in order to grow healthy hair after being transplanted.
- Post-surgery hair maintenance and monitoring program. After the transplant procedure, we will give you a complete information for care of your hair to maximise the results of your hair transplants.